There is a vital and subtle energy in man that enlivens his physical body. This energy is a product of the primal spirit from which everything matter is given form. This primal spirit is connected to the sun, and to everything in the universe. When Einstein said; everything is energy. It is of this primal spirit he speaks of.
Listen dear reader, and do not pass this saying without deep ponder. Within you is an enormous power, and that power is what enlivens and nourishes your physical body. This power has both a feminine and masculine principle. It moves in a swirling motion, this is why most drawings depict it in as having a circular shape. When one looks at the martial artist, one sees him move his hands in circular motion. It is his vital energy that he is trying to control. It is this power many have given various names like chi, as well as yin and yang. These yin and yang forces are opposites, and yet they must balance as the fundamental laws of the universe declares.
These vital and subtle energy in man has gates from which it escapes from. There are nine gates in man from which these energies escape from. In most men, these vital energy escapes mostly from the two last gates. Many inquisitive readers what to know what these gates are, but we shall explain that in a separate discussion.
When a man is focused on the external, this vital energy is stirred and an imbalance between the feminine and the masculine energy ensues. When this happens over a long time, the man begins to fall sick and the doctors will say his immune system is down. If the man should persist in his folly, soon his vital organs will begin to wane, and then it becomes impossible to reverse the damage done.
However, if a man’s focus is within, this vital energy is prevented from escaping out of the nine gates, and the man retains his vital and subtle energy. The man is filled with power and strength, and his immune system never wanes. It is true that man cannot stop his eyes from seeing, or his ears from hearing, but a man can stop his heart from engaging in what he has seen or heard. It may seem difficult at first, but it is possible. The heart is the center of consciousness, and every perturbation of the mind depletes this vital energy.
There are numerous benefits that comes from harnessing your vital energy and they include but not limited to these;
- The man develops the power of fascination. When people meet him, they are drawn to him with little or no effort from him. What speaks for you even before you introduce yourself? love, envy, charm, greed, fear, weakness, power or strength. These subtle energies are louder than the words from our mouth, and they are very powerful.
- His mental influence becomes exceedingly high. His thoughts can travel to far distances, and can communicate with those near or far to a great degree.
- An excellent immune system that prevents him from falling sick. It is a lie when people say they never fall sick. The body cannot stop bacteria or virus from getting it, but it can stop it from taking hold of the body. Therefore, the man feels changes in his body, but soon realizes that he feels better. Over time as he masters his inner life, he will begin to know when the body is trying to deflate any foreign invader.
- His dream life becomes more animated and controlled. He can influence the images that appear in his dream and upon waking will remember clearly what he has dreamt about. There ceases to be a difference between dream and waking state. At this stage the man is believed to never dream again, for his ever conscious in his sleep.
- He develops a fountain of youth, and his body retains vigor and strength.
- He becomes the law of attraction himself. He becomes the master, and the universe will be at his service to answer his callings always. To desire a thing is to have it already; Here in, lies the key to the law of attraction and manifestation.
What are you waiting for? Begin today to harness these vital energies in you and begin to realize the wonders buried deep within you. For there is a star, universe and treasures of gold in everyone, the only problem is that many do not know how to successfully seek it.
Excerpt from The Secret Diary of a Metaphysician by Sebastian Enukorah. Buy the book here http://a.co/gdCx1lr.
© Sebastian Enukorah..